Thanks for Visiting
Rick's Place Online Store
We are an FFL dealer so we follow all local, state & federal laws. After you choose a gun and make payment, contact an FFL dealer in your area. You will want to ask about their charges for a 4473 gun transfer as charges vary in different localities.
Ask your FFL dealer to email us a copy of their FFL for a gun transfer. They should email that FFL copy to email@example.com with a reference to your name and type of gun so we know who it is for. Once we receive that copy, we will ship your gun to them so you can go there to pick it up. We only ship to the address on the FFL. No Exceptions.
We also sell used gun parts. Most parts can be shipped to without an FFL. Any receiver or lower has to be shipped to an FFL. The part will be marked to need an FFL in it's description and the same rules apply as a gun sale.
- Guns are in working condition unless stated otherwise
- Guns are sold in 'as is' condition
- No Warranty - No Returns - No refunds
- Check description information & photos carefully
- Call with questions or for more photos before you buy
- We do not except trade-ins
- All guns must be paid in full before they are shipped
- No COD's
- Price includes insured & tracked shipping to your FFL
We Accept the Following for Payment
PayPal - MasterCard - Visa
Certified Check - USPS Money Order